Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Painful belly button bump !!

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
About a month and a half ago i started having really bad pains in and around my belly button around 2 weeks later i had a lot of pain near my ovaries so i went to the hospital i told them about the belly pain and i had a ultrasound resulting in them saying i had 2 ovarian cysts 1 had ruptured I have already had a ruptured ovarian cyst about 6 months prior to this one and when i was younger a cyst removed from my leg, I thought the belly pain would go away and that it was connected to the ruptured cyst but the pain has only gotten worse and now i have a really big bump inside my belly button and blood has been periodically oozing from my belly button my stomach is swollen and my stomach makes a lot of noises, and when i have to pee or am hungry it causes me pain also im more gasy then usual. Also before all this my period had stopped for 7 months from an unknown cause but started again after i took progesterone i had tyroid and hormone test during that period what could this belly pain and bump mean?!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|