Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Pain when peeing?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
For a while now i have been feeling the urge to pee regularly, and when I do go, it's just a small amount but causes slight pain when I do so. I told my sister about it and she said it could be cystitis, so we went out and bought some medication for it. I had to take this clear solution 3 times a day for two days, and it went away for a while, then came back now and then in about the space of 2 or 3 weeks. I haven't mentioned it to my family though.

Then I got worried as I thought it may be an sti, although im a virgin I have used a sex toy which is not mine several times, and has definately been used before. I know you shouldn't share sex toys, but I wanted to see what It'd feel like.. Only thing is I can't exactly tell my sister that can i?!

Has anyone got any ideas of what It could be? I have no other symptoms, just contastly feeling the urge to pee, and a slight pain when I do so.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
DiamondRings, It sounds like a good old fashioned UTI. Drink plenty of water and see your doctor.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?