Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Pain when passing urine, constant diarrhea and back pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis four years ago. Recently I have been having sever pain in my left side when I lie down at night and feeling movement inside my abdomen during day and night. I also now for about a week have an urgency to pass urine which causes a throping pain in my vagina and sometimes when I go to toilet I don't pass that much urine. I also have urgent bowel movements and feel like I haven't fully went to toliet and shortly after I need to go again. I have also been passing a lot of wind. The back pain has just came on this last week also which is wakening me durning the night also with the urgency to pass urine and I'm having to run to the toliet. My scalp and skin has also been very itchy and I am wondering if these are all conected. I haven't noticed any weight loss. Two weeks ago in work I took a stabing pain in work and fainted with it. Sometimes when I wake up at night I feel a bit nausated. I also missed my last period but I am not pregnant as I did two pregnacy tests which were both negative. Please let me hear from someone soon as my doctor wont listen to me in there you are just a number. I am very distressed and concerned. Thanking you for your assistance in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|