Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

pain when foreskin retracts

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hi, when my bf and i have sex, he has to stop half way because he says his penis hurts when the foreskin comes back. what could be the problem?? and how could he fix it to stop hurting??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2008
Experienced User
It seems like this is becoming more and more of a common problem among men.

Your boyfriend might have tight foreskin and it hurts to pull it back. If he can't pull it back at all, that could be a problem. If he can pull it back about halfway then he can treat it himself. He could stretch his foreskin so it loosens up and maybe you can help by having sex more, as it also helps loosen up foreskin.
|

replied April 24th, 2008
BullZye wrote:
It seems like this is becoming more and more of a common problem among men.

Your boyfriend might have tight foreskin and it hurts to pull it back. If he can't pull it back at all, that could be a problem. If he can pull it back about halfway then he can treat it himself. He could stretch his foreskin so it loosens up and maybe you can help by having sex more, as it also helps loosen up foreskin.

we have sex alot, but he cant seem to actually cum when he is inside me, he has to get up and masturbate to actually be able to finish. i have no idea what the problem is. but i think having more sex wont help much.
|
Tags: penis, sex, back hurts
Quick Reply