Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Pain under feet and palms

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi

I sometimes have pain under my feet, area between arch and toes, and in the palm of my hands which sometimes look slightly swollen and pink in colour. I dont experience it often but over the past two days its been quite irritating and i experience it more towards the morning when I get out of bed and my feet hurt. Also I go power walking and jogging often and noticed this has occurred after I have increased my exercise activity. And I have over the past year worn high heels possibly 5 out of 7 days and after taking them off my feet hurt really bad in the same area. We also recently moved countries and have been overseas for two years now. Can anyone help - I have never had any sort of sickness before and this is bothering me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper GigiAu
|

replied May 20th, 2009
I have the same pain...and it is extremely worse after I sit or lay still for a little while....and it seems that everything tightens up and I must stretch it all out again...I am also feeling pain in my right jaw joint and in the palms of my hands and a couple of other spots...muscle at the base of my buttocks and my thumb...Really feel like I shouldn't be feeling this much pain.....I am only 41. Anybody have any answers?
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
same problem here also.......plz anyone has answer to it.........
|