Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Pain right side of the lower back like Pinching strongly.

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Since last couple of weeks i got a pain on the right side of the lower back specially when i get up in the morning and it runs through the day from time to time, The pain like Pinching strongly.

I can not bend to right side at all but I can to left side and also I can not take deep breath at all then also its paining, Normally i don't do any heavy works. i just try to sponge that area with hot water and then i have a temporary relief.When the pain is growing i can not stand and i fell down

Its after 3 or 4 hours bed rest then i have a temporary relief. Also the pain comes to the right side of the bladder as well

Can you kindly tell what kind of a doctor should i see and also please give me ADVICE that you know . I am just 30 years and a I am a Male
Did you find this post helpful?
|