Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Pain pulling foreskin over head

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Im 18, about to be sexually active, I have heard of such a thing as Phimosis, but im not clear on if that's what i have or not. Basically I can move the foreskin over the head easily but, it definitely does cause pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2010
If you can pull the foreskin over the head, you can get it so it will not hurt eventually. Every time you can, like when you are alone in the restroom, pull the foreskin back over the head 9 or 10 times, pulling it back as far as you can, to the point where you can tolerate the discomfort. In a while, you should be able to actually leave the foreskin back for short periods of time, and perhaps even wear it back permanently, if that would be better for you. I wear mine back all the time now, but can easily put it foreward if I want to.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply