Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Pain on right side of hip area

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi i was trying to see if anyone could help me i have a 14 year old daughter and shes been having pain in the front of her body on the right side of her hip (or close to her hip)she said when she goes to the bathroom and urinates that it feels better. Can anything tell me what it could be? Im afraid it was a kidney stone or appendix. Rolling Eyes ..someone please give me some advice.

Thanks,
Polly
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2009
polly14
you need to take her to the doctors ASAP this could be appendicitis, if it gets really bad and she starts running a fever take her to the doctor, it could also be a UTI, or other infection, maybe even an ovarian cyst...either way you need to go to the doctor
|
Did you find this post helpful?