Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Pain on both legs and can hardly walk

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
Hello Doctor

I'm Apam from Delhi, India. I'm 28 yrs Old. 9 years back a vehicle hit me and I got by basic treatment done and was alright. I attend regular classes, play and everything. But last year, I developed some pain on both my legs, sometimes alternatively and at times, i feel pain on my head, dizzyness and I could hardly walk for 20 steps because of the pain.
I went to an Ortho doc, got my Xray and MRI done and the doctor told that the spinal cord was twisted little bit. Took medicines, does exercises etc. but even after 1 year also i did not feel better at all. Could it be problem related with nuero? should i consult Neurologist? and what could be the problem
Did you find this post helpful?
|