Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Pain near butt hole

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i was sitting down like catchers do at baseball games, then i realized the pain near my butt hole, i thought it was just the after affects of excrement leaving my body, like its really hard to get out and leaves that kind of pain of it rubbing against your cheeks, well i checked it out on the mirror, and i got realy fudging scared, it was this kind of bumpish thing right next to my butt hole, it stings when i touch it, and its about 2 inches away from my tail bone, somebody please help me, i dont want to tell my mom,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you, usually, strain to have a bowel movements due to frequent constipation?
Are you suffering from repeated episodes of diarrhea?
|

replied April 10th, 2008
Reply to: I'm 14 and there is something...
This sounds like a pilonidal cyst. My sister and son both had one. It's an area around the tailbone that fills with fluid and hurts. They used to call it Jeep Disease because men in the Army used to get it. It's not life threatening...just a bit of a hassle and it can be fixed. Tell your mother about it..she will be glad you took care of it early.
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Does this bump look like swelling or a hard lump under the skin around the anus or is a cyst like bump, located at the bottom of the tailbone?
|

replied August 14th, 2008
any help appreciated
Hi, I have a big, swollen, rather hard, red bump under the skin around the anus and extending towards the scrotum. Area around it is redish and warmer.

Any ideea what it is and how to treat it?
|

replied August 14th, 2008
something else
also it hurts when pressed, does not hurt during stool since it is more on the cheek than on anal opening
|