Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Pain inside my arm

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
My left arm started with a slight pain. Its about a month ago and it got worse. I even lost strenght in the arm, cant even hold a plate of food. My leg started to pain recently. I can still handle the pain in my leg, but the arm hurts a lot. Its not some place where I can show but the whole arm and it sounds stupid but its in side,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2013
pain inside my arms
i too fill pain inside my arms in different ways. could be one arm at a time or both arms at the same time. it also can begin to show mildly and vanish before seven seconds. other times it lasts more than 10 or 15 minutes. it can happen sitting or lying in bed it also wakes me just before the pain begins. at times the pain hurts so much that i can't think and can't get relief until it's gone. lately when i fill it coming i move my arms vigorously in all directions like fist fighting or exercising until it recedes and is gone. what causes that?.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
preocupado1257,

Unfortunately, when a patient's symptoms are so varied, it is very difficult to determine what is causing it.

If you can notice a pattern, or determine what seems to bring it on, then an orthopedic surgeon will have a better shot at figuring out what is causing it.

Sometimes, it helps for the patient to keep a journal of his/her symptoms, what causes the symptoms, what makes them worse/better, how long they last, any assoicated symptoms, and the like; a pattern will start to show up.

Then it is easier to determine the underlying cause.

Sorry that I cannot be more specific.

Good luck. Wishing you the best.
|