Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

Pain in Testicles and Small Round Lump on Cords, Shrinkage

Hello I'm a 25 year old male who is overweight and I've been having this problem for several months and have been too embarrassed to go see the doctor about it, so hopefully I can get some basic answers here at least.

I've been having some pain in my testicles, but primarily my right one, ranging from a dull ache to a burning sensation. It seems to be worse when I'm sitting down for an extended period of time as well. I also noticed that I have a small hard bump/lump, not on the testicle itself, but on the cord like structure that attaches to the back of the testicle. I have checked the testicle itself and do not feel any lumps or bumps on the actual testicle, just the one on the cord structure. Additionally, the right testicle, the one with the lump/bump on cords has gradually reduced in size over the past year or so to be about 1/2 the size of my other testicle.

The pain kind of comes and goes as well. I am concerned this could be a serious issue but I am scared to go see a doctor, hopefully I can get some insight here about what it could be and if it sounds serious.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|