Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Pain in testicles after ejaculating

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
My husband has been having the most excruciating pain in his testicles almost every time after ejaculating,pain just getting more intense the past few months,has been going on for almost 4-5 years.Should we be worried??Should we go and see an urologist?My husband's almost 34yrs of age and prostate cancer is in both his parents' families.Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2010
Experienced User
Are you serious. He's had painful ejaculations for 4-5yrs and now you're starting to get worried? Newsflash ejaculation is supposed to be the exact opposite of painful. Did anyone ever go over the birds and the bees with you?
|

replied June 28th, 2010
Dear angryanddistracted. Thanks for being a little bit more than forward/honest with me. To tell you the truth, everyone has always told us not to be worried, its called 'lover's balls',and if you knew my husband, you would know that his ego is way to sensitive (as with all men that I know!), to let any doctor do the prostate consultations. That's why only now I thought that I WILL take action.
|