Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Pain in testicle

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 20 year old male. I had been experiencing this problem from the past 3-4 years. Sometimes, a mild pain suddenly starts in my groin area...with the epicenter being my left testicle. The pain stars to intensify with time.The pain is specifically in my left testicle, which radiates throughout the groin.At peak, i would rate the pain at 6-7 on a scale of 1-10, if 1 stands for no pain and 10 stands for unbearable pain. The duration of the pain is unpredictable. It can be approximated for a duration of 5-10 hours. But then the pain gradually disappears. It totally disappears. The frequency of this phenomenon can be once or twice in 2-3 weeks. Formerly i used to masturbate and the pain used to disappear after i ejaculated, but since a few months, the pain continues inspite of ejaculation. It takes its own time to subside. I never had any blood in my semen.The semen is white with a yellowish tinge. I never had any kind of sexual contact with any woman...not even foreplay.i even don't have painful erection or painful ejaculation. I never had blood in my urine. There are no lumps on my testicles. Please do look into this problem and give me an appropriate guidance.
Awaiting for you reply,
Yours sincerely,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Do you take adderall, and did you start taking it when these symptoms appeared?
|

replied November 15th, 2009
what does adderall do?
|