Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

pain in right kidney area no pain passing water

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Ok this has been going on for about two years now, was diagnosed everything from sciatica to pulled muscle till i stood up and asked for search, gall stones found and then removed along with gall bladder . told this should do the trick. no kidney stones found. pain back after operation and still no reason given , urine test showed borderline infection. am now awaiting results of second urine test.
i have paid privately for soft tissue damage just in case it was the result of the gallstones but this has not helped.
am drink lots of water and this does ease some pain, however this also means i cannot go walking the dogs as need to pass water more frequently.
can anyone suggest an answer to this long term problem that i can throw at the doctor when i see him again next week. thank you. annie
Did you find this post helpful?
|