Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

Pain in lymph node in groin 4 years after bee sting?

My husband was stung by a bee 4 years ago on his foot. Within an hour he had terrible pain in his groin and could barely walk. Took him to E.R. and they said the poison from the sting went to his lymph node so they put him on steroids and antibiotics. Now at least 2 or 3 times a year it acts up again. His doctor treats him with the same meds and it clears up for a while but eventually comes back and it seems to be getting worse. Any ideas what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2011
I cannot believe nobody can help me out with this question!!!!
|

replied February 25th, 2012
Meadmaker
Hi, I was diagnosed with lymphoma in 2001. Instead of getting chemotherapy I took bee stings, first week 1 sting in each node, I had 16 nodes, by week 5 I was taking 16 times 5 bee stings (80 a day), I stopped eating anything but fruits while getting the stings from my own bee hive. all the nodes disappeared but one. I kept stinging it every 6 months in the same manner. If he is not allergic maybe trying some more stings.. (and I am of course not joking)
|

replied February 25th, 2012
Hi, I was diagnosed with lymphoma in 2001. Instead of getting chemotherapy I took bee stings, first week 1 sting in each node, I had 16 nodes, by week 5 I was taking 16 times 5 bee stings (80 a day), I stopped eating anything but fruits while getting the stings from my own bee hive. all the nodes disappeared but one. I kept stinging it every 6 months in the same manner. If he is not allergic maybe trying some more stings.. (and I am of course not joking)
|