Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

pain in lower right side of pelvic area

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i have had a constant dull pain for days in my lower right side of my pelvic area the pain goes toward my leg and colon area i have been sweating and having the urge to always urinate. I dont feel sick but im worried about this? I saw a womens doctor on thursday september 3rd and was told i didnt have a UTI or bladder infection but im still experincing pain and disomfort
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If you haven't checked for ovarian cyst you may ask your gyn to perform an ovarian ultrasound.
Pelvic inflammatory disease can be also the cause for these complains.
Lower right abdominal pain with increased urinary frequency sometimes may indicate irritable bowel syndrome, but you need to have additional symptoms like changed frequency and form of bowel movements.

Best wishes!
Marija
|
Did you find this post helpful?