Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Pain in lower left groin/left abdomen/lower back

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi, I'm a 23 year old male and I've had these symptoms for about a year. I've also experienced diarrhea and an inability to gain weight (though that symptom predates the pain as far I can remember). I saw a doctor in February who said that the abdominal/groin pain was probably tied to the lower back pain. After the visit, the abdominal/groin pain quickly disappeared and stayed that way for over two months. That led me to believe that the cause was psychological, but as of last month the pain has returned. I think it was sparked by excessive straining one day when I was going to the bathroom. If any of you have had similar experiences or know what might be going on, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.

PS. The pain is more of a bloated feeling.
Did you find this post helpful?
|