Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

Pain in lower abdomen with pinching sensation

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
User Profile
i am 36 and have had 2 c-sections (last one 6 yrs ago). i started doing ab exercises recently and now i am having a pinching sensation in my lower abdomen (mainly on the right, but a couple of times on the lft too). i am also having a dull ache in my right hip and side. these symptoms come and go and are not really painful, just annoying. my last cycle started on june 11th and it's july 5th and i've had my tubes tied, so i'm pretty sure i'm not preg. i just don't know what this could be and am getting worried that it's not just being sore from exercising since it's lasted for about 2 weeks now with no exercise. i also have experienced a burning sensation kind of like a bladder infection only not when i urinate. i am currently on penicillin for dental work. any ideas?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 6th, 2010
Ovulation and Ovaries Answer A13927
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The pain in lower abdomen if it is along the scar line, it could indicate serious problems. Since symptoms have persisted even after stopping the exercise, it may not be related to your exercises.
Discuss your symptoms with your gynecologist/healthcare provider and get a thorough examination and investigations done to find out the cause for the pain and burning sensation.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.