Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Pain in left side under ribs and nausea

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I started getting abdominal pain on my left side about a month ago a couple times a day. For the last couple of days the pain has moved to my left side, right under my left rib cage and hurts most of the day. Not a horrible pain more like an uncomfortable feeling. But a couple of times a day I will get a severe sharp pain that onlys lasts a few seconds. I am also nausous almost all the time like 90% of the day and always tired. Its not so bad that I think I'm actually going to throw up, I just constantly feel sick. Also in the evenings I have been getting body aches, plus last night I woke up drenched in sweat. And that has never happened before. Is it possible that this could be something simple such as acid reflux or kidney stones?
Did you find this post helpful?
|