Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

pain in left armpit and neck

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hi, i'm a 29yo male from spam unapproved & for the past 2 month i've been dealing with sickness on & off. i've had colds & flus, fevers, coughing.

now for the last 4 weeks i've been struggling with pain at the edge of my chest near my left armpit and pain in my neck & jaw and near my ears too accompanied by nausea and fatigue.

I've seen a doctor, he thought it was a virus & gave me a course of antibiotics, which haven't helped.

It seams like when the pain flares up, i get nauseous and fatigued. sometimes i get tired for no reason at all.

i've also had pains in my chest and back, but they are not as bad now.
what could this be? i've missed so much work because of it.

please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2008
Get a CT snac done and all your questions will be answered! if no one will get you a CT scan DEMAND one. its your body and your healthcare. I had a similar situation but over a longer period of time and was diagnosed with Hodgkins. better safe than sorry! good luck!
|

replied January 1st, 2009
vinpor
i agree with lymphomalady demand a ct scan if your dr says no seek out a dr who will run blood test and other test. you know this is not normal to feel this way. find a dr who cares. good luck and my prayers or with you in finding an answer to your problem. luvkids
|