Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Pain in intestines, lopsided abdomen from pressure (pic)

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
6 days ago I was having diarrhea and cramping. 2 days ago I took an anti-diarrhea medicine called "Imodium" with gas relief. I weighed 130 pounds before i got this, and I'm 5'11". After that I haven't had a single bowel movement sense only gas. Haven't eaten much except soup and crackers when I can. I have only thrown up 2 times, but after eating I feel like I need to but don't. I think it's just gas and have been taking "Gas-x" 2 last night and one as I type. My intestines keep hurting from cramps and pressure. I have included a picture here: http://i52.tinypic.com/2ciicz7.jpg . If its urgent I will go to the ER.
Did you find this post helpful?
|