Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

pain in hands

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello,

I have a hard lump on the back of my hand and one on my finger joint, they are both painful and my hands in general are achey and stiff, I am also feeling a bit under the weather, very tired, I have had avery stessful year and have been very anxious.

Maria Roberts
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Supporter
hello maria and welcome. your symptoms sound arthritic as i suffer from stiff elbows and fingers..I had rhuematoid check and came back negative but my gp says arthritis are all different so i now need tested for osteoarthritis..my first test was done through blood works so i would advise a check up at your doctor.I too feel tierd alot so worth the trip to give closure and treatment depending on any findings started.
good luck and watch for other replies.
|
Did you find this post helpful?