Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Pain in both sides of back

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
User Profile
Pain in both sides of the back below the rib cage started 1 month ago. The pain is sharp and comes and goes although times it can be dull. The sharp pain usually comes when I am laying or sitting but can happen at any time. Went through 2 cycles of antibiotics with no relief. Every time I go to the doctor(3 times) I have a temp of 100. I had a CT scan because I have had kidney stones in the past but ct came back normal. My recent urine test came back with no infection. Went to the doctor again and he said he doesnt know what is wrong and reffered me to a general sergon. I have an appointment tomorrow but am not sure what this even could be any more. looking for some answers or some ideas!

Did you find this post helpful?
|