Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > TMJ Forum

Pain from medically-unsound approach. Recommendation?

After seeing a dentist in Korea, and having my mouth rearranged in a non-medically sound way. I want a recommendation of a skilled dentist who knows about NUCCA/Atlas Orthog./CS work, how to take an proper CBCT, and ACTUALLY DO GOOD WORK, KNOWS in-depth about the nervous system, how to get along with a chiropractor (A Chiro who understands the dental work and how it affects the endocrine system, the spinal column, nerves, muscles ligaments and one who does not TAKE OVER in the office when I have a simple question or want to give information about my 15 years of pain, dealing with this problem).

After seeing the dentist/chiropractor team who screwed up the teeth even FURTHER.

WHAT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME:

Viewing online photos of his office workers on spelunkering trips, while I am sitting in the dental chair, then having the inept dentist ask me, "Do you like to go hiking?" (When I obviously am in hip pain, joint pain, sciatic pain over many years). Joints wearing down.

That, more than ANYTHING ELSE, the dentist SHOUTS at me that she or he "has been in practice for over 10 years, and DOESN'T have to answer my [serious] questions" (the ones questioning the nature of the medically-unsound approach being practiced on me).

The dentist sharing with me information, while I am in the dental chair, about dentist's own vacation trips to Liechtenstein, most likely to escape in-country-of-practice business taxes and established personal income and business/LLC tax shelter, while I pay feverishly IN CASH for the dental work to be done, while begging for repairs of the dental work by this dentist for the work not being done correctly the first time.

The dentist ushering me to the front desk and asking me ... what I consider to be a rather coercive act, if not completely awkward for a patient (just before leaving the office and when I , the patient could not pass to the front door, to "log on to the dental office's personal website" to post a persona comment about my (then) "good experience" at this dental office, for everyone to read, internationally.

That the office interior be beautifully-decorated. I simply prefer clean, sanitized surfaces, instruments, even if it is a modest, clean office, and that the dentist's gloves are changed between work done on patients, within the office.

That I be served expensive, hot ginseng tea on fine Bone China while I wait for an answer from the dental hygienist, as the dentist does not know the billing fees for the work being performed on me, in advance of doing this work.

That I see, view photos of, or hear stories while I am in the office, about the dentist's personal hobbies. I do not care if the dentist golfs, uses titanium clubs, has found the best Pau Lope golf tees harvested from the rainforest trees, has excellent golf-driving skills, and that the dentist vacationed in beautiful hotspots of SE Asia and has scuba diving interests.

That the dentist has what I find and most people find to be tasteless, ugly, yet considered "beautiful to him or her" art-lamp-lighted, glaringly-placed FINE ART PAINTINGS in the foyer.

I'll see if I can get to more of WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, AS A DENTAL PATIENT, AT A LATER TIME.

NOW, I AM IN A LOT OF PAIN, REGARDLESS OF ABOVE LIST OF WHAT I FOUND OFFENSIVE, of what also really happened during my office visit, AND what I find is CLEARLY VISIBLE DURING A DENTAL OFFICE VISIT, as I do have a personal life, a work life, and want to ATTEND TO MY NEEDS AND OFFICE WORK, something I find I have to do, to pay for the dental work to be corrected.
Did you find this post helpful?
|