Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pain during sex from pubic bone

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Interesting one - I've started seeing a lovely girl, but during sex, when facing each other, I think her pubic bone is not aligning properly and so its rubbing into my upper pubic area, really hurts. She is particularly thin and so this maybe the issue, but it is most likely getting the angle of attack right too... but I suppose I wanted to know if this was common, aside from alignment, is there some yoga moves we could practise to improve our sex life?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2009
I don't think its very common (I've ran across it once or twice in my life) but SOME woman have bigger pubic bones than others. I'm not umm to sure what you mean by yoga moves... but the best/easiest solution is having less hard, less forceful, and less time of sex in that position.

Switch it up!
|
Did you find this post helpful?