Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Spleen Forum

Pain below rib cage left side

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi it is more then a week i am suffering by very sharp pain left side below the ribcage (between stomach and rib cage at left side) if i press it i feel nothing but when i take a deep breath,laugh,cough it badly hurts each and every time..... at the other hand same area from back and left corner of the rib cage if i press it !!! it hurts the pain is constant....24 hours and getting worst i am in pain ................i just moved in england bradford from nederland few months ago i have tried to reach my doctor but he is making me appointment after 10 dayes i have been to the hospital but doctor just checked me for 2 minutes and he said you are fine if you feel not good contact to you doctor(i told him i know i am not fine)......i again called to my doctor to make an appointment but he says he only make appointment for after one week and i have to tack paracitamole for pain (it does not help 1%) now i have 6 more dayes to live in the same condition i cant do any thing...Please someone help me i just want to know what is wrong with me because pain is constant ........... or how to talk with the doctor that he under stand my problum????????...... Thank'
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2010
left abdominal pain below rip cage
was wondering if you found out what was causing the pain... I have been to ER twice this week... having all the same symptoms you were having... pain with coughing.. breathing or certain movements. I went the day before yesterday with unbearable pain.. a 10 on the scale. they told me I was constipated and sent me home... done what I should for that and the pain has still no subsided .. not as bad as it was the night I went to the ER but I have also been doing less moving around. Whereas the night I went to ER I had been on my feet working all day. I can not function like this I have a 6 year old I have to take care of and I'm a cosmetologist so If I'm not there I don't make money I am seeking answers and would appreciate a reply thanks
|
Did you find this post helpful?