Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Pain Below My TailBone?

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Im a 18 year old male and for about 4 months now ive had this pain thats like blow my tailbone. it hurts whenever i sit down or clench my buttcheeks. Also i have Extremely large poops but ive had those since i was 14.

but within these 4 months it hurts when i sit, and whenever i whipe myself after pooping there is a small amount of blood each time? i thaught it would go away after awhile but 4 months is a long time and i really need advice before spending money at the doctors, just for them to tell me what it is.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2012
tail hurts
Hi,
I have the same type thing. I have had mri's on my entire back from tip to tail (coccyx). So far, they have not found anything wrong. I have had colonoscopy with nothing serious found. I have been to urologist because pain radiates to scrotal area sometimes. This is very frustrating. I have spent a lot of money and about 2 years time and all I know is what it isn't. I have also been to chiropractor, physical therapy, and urologist did ultrasound. I have no idea what it is. As far as stools go, the best I have found is drink lots of water and eat a lot of fiber. If you find an answer let me know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: male
Quick Reply