Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Pain behind the belly button. (feels like a pulled muscle)

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This is a reoccurring problem, but it only happens once in a blue moon, usually after I sleep in a bad position or something. There will be a dull pain behind my belly button but if i flex my torso to any extreme the becomes very sharp, as if im tugging something behind my belly button. pressing on it to hard produces the same sharp pain, sometimes even worse. This will usually go away after an hour or two and won't bother me again for a long time, but I'm getting sick of wondering why this keeps happening. Can anyone explain?
Did you find this post helpful?
|