Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

pain and sloshing sound in ear

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
in the past few days i have been getting on and off ear pain in my right hear. it also has a sloshing sound when move my jaw or if i press on the soft area below my ear and behind my jaw. it started 2 days ago this went on for 20 mins then it all just stopped. it started up agian today with the sloshing like sound when i chew or move jaw but today i alot of sharp shooting pain in the ear after about 20 mins it went away. then earlier today i was in a car riding and it did it again for about 5 mins with some sharp pains then since then its done nothing.

any one know what this may be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|