Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Pain and discoloration in my front teeth

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Hi I have pain in my front teeth, is not severe but uncomfortable, when I see my teeth it look like I have a straight line separating in half all of my front teeth; but I see two different color on each half, upper half is my won normal color, but the bottom halt is discolored, it’s looks like if my teeth are getting thinner from the bottom. Your help is appreciate thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Dilemia
|

replied April 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy (online)

replied September 18th, 2012
Same problem here.
I have the same problem. All of a sudden, one day my upper front teeth were discolored on the bottom half. Very weird.

The links provided by eHealthGuide aren't helpful. Sigh.
|

replied September 30th, 2012
this means the tooth is dead and needs a root canal i'm no dentist but have been through so much dental stuff this year and still going through it...but my orthodontist was telling me he had this happen to his front tooth and had to get a root canal...they say place ice on the tooth and if you can't feel it it is dead i don't know how much truth is to it but my oral surgeon actually used this method on me
|