Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Spleen Forum

Pain above waist on left

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have a pain that comes and goes on the left side on the first or second rib above my waist. Sometimes it is more severe than others and makes it difficult to sit or stand straight. What could be causing this. It comes and goes.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2010
I'm having the same problem, pain under bottom left ribs and going into the back area when the kidneys are, been to docs 10 times, had bloods done and ultrasound, they were normal but when i said i wanted a ct scan or mri he said i couldn't have one..? sometimes the pain is sharp and perceing but a lot of the time its a bad dull ache.! been on loads of website and its unbelievable how many people are having the same problem but nobody knows what it is.! no wonder people are turning to heroine.?
|

replied June 14th, 2010
hey guys... i found out it were diverticular disease..! check it out as i dont no much about it myself...?
|
Quick Reply