Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

pain above right eye

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i have had a constant pain above my right eye for 2 months - sometimes i don't notice it, only when i touch the bone and then it really hurts. friends/ family say i should visit the doctor - but i don't think they will be able to prescribe anything. i'm not stressed about anything (although i do suffer from panic attacks but haven't had 1 for months due to having CBT), sleep ok (i normally fall asleep around 2am and wake at 10am - i work from home so no issue on getting up for work etc), smoke (20 a day for 7 years) am 34 years old and female. help?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2009
Sinus infection?
I had the same thing and it turned out to be a sinus infection. I didn't realize it was a sinus infection because I had no pain in my facial sinuses, no fever, no runny nose. I have had many head injuries and thought it was related to that, but the antibiotics really helped me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?