Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Ovulation 2 days ago and Now slight cramps am I pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
OK this might sound weird, my husband and I are trying to have a baby girl so we are having sex a week before ovulation up until 2 days before I am suppose to ovulate because this is better chance of concieving a girl. I started ovulating two days ago and now I am feeling weird cramps and faint discomfort in my bloated lower stomach? Could this be ovulation pain or could my egg been fertalized and now implanting in my uterus? I shouldn't have cramping because I am not due for my period until another week. The pain fades in and out like something is pinching in my insides but nothing severe enough to take medication, just irritating.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2010
Hello,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Your symptoms suggest possibility of implantation and the uterus being irritated due to the implantation (since you had intercourse a week ago). The cramps, bloated feeling, and the faint discharge suggest early symptoms of pregnancy.
Report to your healthcare provider/gynaecologist to get examination and tests done to confirm the pregnancy.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.