Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Overcoming Depression?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
So I'm a man and when I was younger 13-15 I struggled with depression. As I got older about to be 19 I overcame it and At the moment I am extremely happy, however ever since I started feeling better about myself Atleast one day a month or two I feel extremely depressed and suicidal thoughts tend to come back again and I tend to just stay in bed all day and not talk to anyone. Is this normal for someone that use to struggle with depression like a coping mechanism or something?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2017
Yes it is normal to have depressive episodes. You can br fine for tears and then time later have depression.

You can read books about how to overcome the illness, learnig tools to avoid isolating even ehen brain says too. Among other things
|

replied February 16th, 2017
Correction: be fine for years...
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply