Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Over the counter supplements for Sexual Exhaustion

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I'm 18 years old and i am suffering from sexual exhaustion due to over masterbation

Most of the symptoms i was experiencing have gone away. but i am still experiencing tiredness but not as bad as i was a week ago.

I just want to know if there are any over the counter supplements i can buy to help recover from this.

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2011
Self help is best help. Stop masturbating until you are really sexually aroused. Have healthy diet and do some exercise. You might get counter supplement in market but there's safety is yet to be proven. Don't buy it, world is selfish and they believe in making profits rater than exposing consumer about negative effect.
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2012
Another option you may try would be to check out certain vitamins and supplements for that. I found a website where you can take an online personal health assessment and they will tell you exactly what you should be taking. I have been taking them for a little over a month now and I must say that they have made a MAJOR difference. They do include supplements that can help with ED as well. or, "sexual exhaustion".
|