Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Over active bladder after kegels

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hello,

I recently started to do kegels. After about 2 weeks of starting I noticed that I had to go to the toilet a lot more then normal. I continued non the less hoping it would pass but it didn't so I had to stop after about 6 weeks. Issue is its been about 3 weeks since I've stopped but I still have an over bladder. Wondering if anyone else has had this ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2012
Kegal exercises only help with 1 symptom of Overactive Bladder, so in spite that you stopped doing kegals in the past 3 weeks it could make sense that you would still have an overactive bladder.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply