Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

ovary pain only in the afternoon and only during menses

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
Hi,

I'm 33 and no children. I had history of ovarian cysts but it had only become bothersome in the last 2 years or so. The throbbing pain now comes on pretty much during every period, but goes away as soon as I stop bleeding. I found myself taking advil on the last day of my period, usually in the evening, which NEVER happened during my 20's!! The afternoon is worse than the morning. As of now I'm like 5th day into my period and it's stinging down there on my right ovary...Really annoying.Does it have anything to do with the position of the uterus? Had ultrasound last year and nothing came up. Very cranky and frustrated. Please share your thoughts! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|