Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Outer Shape of Vigina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
is there any thing (madicine or lotion) which could be helpful to mange my viginal shape as i have very hanging outer lips of my vigina which may not so attractful for my husband. please help me out of that matter as soon as possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2009
I have the same problem, any help ?
|

replied December 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
You have this 'problem', as does most other women.

It is not a 'problem'. It is normal for your lips to hang out, peek out, be hidden, be uneven, smooth, flat, pink, brown, black, purple, blotched, open, closed or whatever other possible thing, fat, thin.

Why do you think your husband or boyfriends will even care about what your vulva look like? The vulva is not made for looking at, that is why we put it away inside our panties. Your partner also does not have an eye to look at it close to his penis.

The way you look is part of what makes you a unique woman. Learn how to get pleasure and love and how to give it with your partner, and stop worrying about stuff that does not matter to anybody but you.

Take care.
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: jikso 
Tags: vaginal, lips
Quick Reply