Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Site Q and A Forum

out of compliance message will not allow me to post

User Profile
Here is the post word for word. I don't know why the system will not allow me to post it:
I just wrote a post that did not go through. I won't go into all the detail of the other post but I will say this:
You haven't given enough information for me to help you prove your claims. How old was your daughter when this happened? What vaccines had she received? Had she received one around the time that she was taken from you? Did you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery? Did she have any other health problems?
I read one of Dr. Buttram's articles, the one on Baby Alan, and I believe he had some good points. However, there were other issues involved in this case that you did not mention about your daughter: the baby was premature; there were complications during the delivery; the baby was given heparin, a blood thinner, which could account for the bleeding; the baby was given DTaP instead of DTp shot; the baby had pneumonia... In any case, the father was convicted of murder.
Also, some of your daughters problems could be explained away but not all of them. What caused the injury to her spleen?
I think you had better be more prepared if you hope to get your daughter back. I hope the truth comes out about what caused her injuries.
This is the link to the original post I was trying to respond to:
http://ehealthforum.com/health/need-medica l-advice-about-symptons-involving-my-child -t185803.html
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
Advanced Support Team (online)
Is this still happening?

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
Supporter
Nope, it only happened for this one post. I sent the response to the poster in a private message and it went through. I just wondered if there was something specific about what I said that may cause me future problems. I wanted to make sure I didn't repeat the mistake. But I think it might have been a one- time glitch.
Thanks for getting back to me on this.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
Advanced Support Team (online)
Sure thing. Sorry for the anomaly. We were also having some problems with our database last week, so it could have been an error on our part, as well. Just PM me if you experience this problem again and I'll report it to IT ASAP.

THANKS!!!