Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Orange spotting a week before period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I'm concerned, about a week and a half ago for a short time, about 3 days. I started spotting, which has never happened to me before. The blood was orange and watery. This only lasted for a few hours each day, but by the last day it happened the color changed and got dark almost black in color. Well now, I'm a few days late for my period, and I'm worried that I might be pregnant. My co-worker told me that it could have been implantation bleeding. I'm not on birth control, and my boyfriend had been inside me with out a condom for a small amount of time about a week or less before the spotting happened. I don't know if its related or anything but I’ve been having chest pains and getting dizzy and sick feeling like I'm going to throw up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2009
Pregnant?
did you end up pregnant? I'm having some of the same things....
|
Did you find this post helpful?