Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Orange bleeding

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I just turn 18 i had my period since i was 12. I have a normal period it come's every month and it's never late. When was 16 I did get pregnant but I lost my baby. Ever since then I had a lot of pregnancy scare's. I just started my period two days ago and this is the very first time I ever seen it bright orange. But I have have a lot of red blood clots but i can understand why the blood is orange and the blood clots are not. I have sex a week be for my period could I pregnant and not know it or having a miscarriage and not know or an STD and not know it. Please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|