Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Oral verus Anal

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am doing a little study and wanted to know from the various guys in eHealthForum which form of sex do they prefer - Oral or Anal? I love doing either with the men in my life but wanted to know what your opinion
is.
Wendy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2008
I'd have to say oral, just because I have never done anal.
|

replied July 24th, 2008
I would have to agree with oral. I love having a gal suck my penis. But this doesn't happen too often these days.
|

replied July 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Well Past50, Sucking on a penis is not a bad thing, in fact it is one of my favourite things.
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i'm sure alot of guys would prefer oral vs anal just bc its more easily attainable(sp?) .....i tried anal with my bf ONCE...i'm pretty sure he would much rather prefer the normal or me giving oral......i dotn think it was all he thought it would be haha
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Experienced User
oral. definitely oral.
|

replied July 26th, 2008
Experienced User
Dear Furrytail,

you are divine and hilarious - in equal measure! I find it superb that you are hanging around here on the "men's board" making such fresh air, tits out, open and helpful comments!

In a sense, I wish I came across you when I was in Canada, although that was a while ago (and somehow, that may have come out a bit ambiguous).

In answer to your poll (...doing a little study indeed!)... both, preferably at the same time.

Jimmster.
|

replied July 26th, 2008
Experienced User
Jimmster
Thank you for your nice comments. I love to be honest and sometime blunt with my comments, and I have never (as yet) had anyone who truly was offended (and I hope this never happens).

Your comment about my comments being "fresh air, tits out, open and helpful" really make me feel good. And yes I do tend to let my tits, butt, an furry bush hang out when I discuss topics.

If you are ever in Canada, look me up, you can come across me any time!

Wendy
|

replied August 8th, 2008
Experienced User
To all who have contributed to this forum,
Thanks for your comments, both public and private re anal versus oral. I looks as though the clear winner is oral. This lines up with my own personal tastes as well since I am very much into sucking and definitely enjoy sucking&swallowing over sitting on a penis. Don't get me wrong, a penis up my butt can be very pleasurable, but it just doesn't compare to being able to inhale a pole-steak and lap up the au-juice afterwards!

Thanks all, and I will have more questions to review with you in the future.
Wendy
|

replied October 10th, 2008
Experienced User
Therecouldbehope, If you find this forum or others not to your liking, no one is forcing you to either read them or participate. You do you at your own discretion. If you don't like this or other forums or mine or anyone else's comments, I can respect that, but you don't need to come here and write a big story about it. Just pass this topic and move on to the next.

Wendy
|

replied October 10th, 2008
oral or anal
i like both but introduce in the anus specially on the side position is better i think
|

replied October 15th, 2008
i bet furrytail is a dude

no female uses those terms.
|

replied October 15th, 2008
Experienced User
what???? I don't think so my friend.

Wendy
|