Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

oral sex/ strep throat

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
hi my name is emily
i am 17 yrs old and my Q is, my bf of 1 yr 6mos wants me to give him oral sex, which it wouldnt be the first time but the last time i did i woke up with a sore throat this was about two wks ago n i went to the ER today n they told me that i had strep so i guess my Question is can u get strep from giving BJ'S n can he have issues down ther if i give him a BJ when i have it?? i would really like to know because i dont feel rite about doing it till i know all the facts about the situation! thanx for listening n i hope to hear from u soon!!

Emily
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
yes u can get staff from oral sex but u can get lots of things
a staph infection is a condition of excess mucus (pus) and bacteria, stemming from poor diet, hygiene, and lifestyle.
it is advisable to closely examine prior to putting in your mouth
Staph infections can involve folliculitis, hidradentitis, endocarditis, meningitis, and osteomyelitis
it is good to be careful and good to have luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?