Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Open Sore on inside of toe

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
User Profile
On the side of toe there is an open sore that has been there over 6 months and it wont heal. The sore is a perfect circle and on the inside is what seems to be dead skin because I cant feel it, but the whole thing is raised and when you touch around it or push on it, it hurts really bad. I put peroxide on it and it always foams up alot and dries out for a little while but then it seems to get infected again or something. I have no idea what it is.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper BrinaDaBoss
|

replied April 17th, 2010
I have the exact same thing in between my pinky and other toe and it wont heal either it doesnt hurt though and i dont beleive it is infected but i dont know what it is either. help please i would like to know whats up with my toes
Brina
~Foeva Tha Best~
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply