Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

One testicle feels mushy !

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Let me explain. Both of my testicles feel normal, and I don't think I have any bumps on them, certainly not any hard ones. However, I have a question regarding my left testicle, and I'm not sure if this is a stupid question, but I don't want to risk my health. In my scrotum on the left side, not on my testicle but basically above it, it feels very mushy. It feels like there are large soft veins on that side of the scrotum, yet the other is absent of this. My left testicle hands lower than my right testicle as well. I've checked the symptoms of testicular cancer, and I have none of them, but is this something I should worry about or is it completely normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2009
Bump. I need an answer please.
|

replied July 14th, 2009
The mushy one is sterile.
|

replied July 14th, 2009
Sill produces some testosterone - a good thing.
|

replied August 16th, 2009
Don't Worry.
I have the same thing. i noticed it first about 3 years ago. I haven't had any problems, but i haven't had it looked at. And like you said, the lump isnt hard, so its not cancer.

@sunhwa: He said it was mushy above the testicle, both his testicles are still present and round.
|
Quick Reply