Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

One testicle bigger than the other.

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
User Profile
My friend asked me about this. Why does one of his testicles hang lower and is also bigger than the other? Is this a sign of testicular cancer or is it normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile nikoleo9
|

replied May 8th, 2010
did you look at your friend's testicle?
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2010
how is this question helpful? no, i do not look at my friends testicles. he stated the condition of his testicles to me and he had sincere concern.
|

replied November 24th, 2010
Re: One testicle bigger than the other.
nikoleo9 wrote:
My friend asked me about this. Why does one of his testicles hang lower and is also bigger than the other? Is this a sign of testicular cancer or is it normal?

It is completely normal. Most guys hang lower on one side or the other unless the testicles are pulled up very tight against the body like when you are cold or extremely excited.When your testicles get very warm like when you have been in a hot tub, that is when you will see them hanging low. It happens to all the guys i guess.

And also Either side testicle would be larger than other so the one which is under the process of spermatogenesis would be larger and would hang slightly more than other.so there is nothing abnormal in it.just don't worry about it.
|

replied November 25th, 2010
Re: One testicle bigger than the other.
It is very normal.

Crazefrenz wrote:
nikoleo9 wrote:

It is completely normal. Most guys hang lower on one side or the other unless the testicles are pulled up very tight against the body like when you are cold or extremely excited.When your testicles get very warm like when you have been in a hot tub, that is when you will see them hanging low. It happens to all the guys i guess.

And also Either side testicle would be larger than other so the one which is under the process of spermatogenesis would be larger and would hang slightly more than other.so there is nothing abnormal in it.just don't worry about it.
|

replied November 26th, 2010
Experienced User
It is completely normal. The reason one hangs lower is so that they do not crush eachother while walking, running etc.
|

replied August 12th, 2011
Testicles
Hi,

I woke up this morning. One of my testicles has dropped way below the other (underneath) I had diareah (sorry bout spelling) today aswell. am a bit worried. Should I be? I am 24 years of age
|

replied September 2nd, 2011
oh man
i was outside with my dogs and wearing shorts and i think a flea bit my right testicle and formed like a baby pimple like and it itches sometimes. i want to know if this is normal or should i go get it checked b4 i start thinking something happened inside my testicles.. (one is bigger then the other)
|

replied July 20th, 2012
Scrotum hanging
My scrotum hang down lower and giving me trouble during walking. Even my circumcized penis shrinks and goes inside my fore skin when I walk, sit or do some acts. This I am experiencing from 2 months only. Could anyone please give em expertise advise.
|

replied July 21st, 2012
Hi jeronimo,
Yes Iam 27 years old.
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
Thank you Mr. Jeronimo for your positive reply. But this changes I am having for the past 2 months only. Even my blood clots in my penis area and it creates numbness as well. This results in reduction of penis size which is only 1 inches only. Please note that my erection is good but this is the condition which remains most of the time. I request for some advise from your end.
|
Quick Reply