Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Tuberculosis Forum

old TB (Page 1)

Hi Gents,

I came to UAE on Residence Visa,my medical unfit b'coz they diagonize as (OLD TB)..but currently no Active TB..

Following Tests have been Done:

1)Blood Tested for HIV Result(Negative)
2)X-ray -observed Right upper lobe pneumonia is noted.TB is concern.

After This test again they did remidical b'coz X-ray findings some scars:

1)Three sample of Sputam Result-Negative
2)TB Test (Mantoux Test)Result-Negative

After above test NO active TB.,but on behalf of X-RAY report stating as below:

Chest X-ray:
History:Routine,No prior Studies available for comparison.

Impression:

Right upper lobe pneumonia is noted.TB is concern.

Need Help on this issue,plz it will be great help ,my time is very short to exit from UAE to India.
:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sims_uae
|

replied April 11th, 2011
old tb
brother,pls.try to check or research the new dubai law 28 of 2010.maybe because of this law the resault is "medically unfit".we have the same situation,negative resault for sputum and blood test but still,medically unfit.also irregularity of chest xray.if you have old or new tb,resault is unfit..that is the new dubai law,tnx.
my question now is,can i come and enter the uae again if im totally clear and free from tb?because i think once you have failed for medical,they are giving you a lifetime banned,is it true?
|
Users who thank kupsi for this post: shanav 

replied April 12th, 2011
Thanks for your response...

No only 6 months,if you have completly cured plz get clearance certification from doctor & then you're eligible to visit UAE,plz check TB Scars before coming hear.

Take care
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

replied May 1st, 2011
Hi...
I am also facing the same situation.
For the same reason as yours i have been declared as unfit and told to exit from UAE.
i just wanted to know if u came across any solution for it.Is there any way out to stay back in UAE as the medical report is saying old TB not active TB..
Please help me with your kind advice or suggestion.
Thanks in advance.
|

replied May 1st, 2011
after diagnosing old tb and putting lifetime ban to UAE, can anyone come again on visit visa ?
Please help me out...
|

replied May 3rd, 2011
Good Day Rahil,
Good Day Rahil,

Dear as i know here immigration will not disclose anything but once its lifeban for labour Employment then as of now its NO ENTRY.

But today i spoked to Director of DHA she is also not clear, may be after sometime they will rule out for (OLD TB)hope for the best.

Only for family like wife & kids their is no ban,some people say 6 Months/No Ban/Life Ban,honestly saying i'm fighting for our rights lets pray & hope for the best,take care.

One more request if your in India plz try to settle in india itself,i know money matters but end of the day we will realise what we miss.

Regards

Your Well wisher
|

replied December 26th, 2011
dear disp,..
i'm house wife with old tb, i failed medical fitness in dubai, so i will deport, can not join with my husband here.
Is life time ban for me??, or i can come back in six months?, i already have residence visa before, because our careless we forgot to renew, and to make a new one i must do medical check again, and the result i have scar...
can i come back even with visit visa?
please i need your advise, this is make me very desperate...

many thanks...
|

replied May 11th, 2012
my sespesion
HI good morning sir / madam,
I am Gajesingh 29 years old indian ,i am also facing same as ur problem, I came to UAE on Working Visa,my medical unfit b'coz they diagonize as (OLD TB)..

Following Tests have been Done:

1)Blood Tested for HIV Result(Negative)
2)X-ray -observed Right upper lobe pneumonia is noted.TB is concern.

After This test again they did remidical b'coz X-ray findings some spots sespeson of TB:

1)Three sample of Sputam Result-Negative

After above test NO active TB.,but on behalf of X-RAY report stating as below:

Finely thay sent me maffraq hospital in abu dhabi thare again checked my blood but most check was a C T scan
by physician , he told me still senspesoin of TB,than he finely did my bioscoping in rightside than he got atf culture report in TB is concern , all after thay given me treatment of tb so i still taking for remove this disease,
Last but still confuse than i am baned or not i did not know purhaps when i was return india that time my eye scan did in airport ,
if any body know in this about case tell me
|

replied June 7th, 2012
hello friend,
I am facing the same problem as you are. I am presently in UAE and been adviced to leave the country as soon as possible. I have travelled around the world and even been in the shipping industry where the rules and regulations on medical backgrounds are much more strict. So it would be of great help if you can suggest me with measure to be taken before i have to leave the country. I have done my blood test and xray in 2 diognistic centers and the results are negative. Please advice me. I cant leave this place as I have 4 other people dependent on me in my home town. Thank yopu so much for your help and concern.
|

replied September 12th, 2012
hi,

thanks for your information. as i am trying for a transit visa through dubai and i got rejected. but reason not mentioned.
can you please advise me if we try to lift the medical ban through Indian foreign affairs and Indian embassy in dubai. will it work.

cheers
abhi
|

replied May 4th, 2011
@disp:
Thanks a lot for your kind reply..
but i forgot to mention it in my post that its not lifeban on labour employment.
Actually my mom came here on residence visa sponsered by my dad who is also living here.
She has been declared as medically unfit due to old tb.
and immigration is goin to put lifeban for entering UAE.
We are worried because first time my dad somehow managed to bring her to UAE but unfortunately she has to go back and that too for OLD TB which is not active now and she is not infectious to others also.
We are doubtful can we get her back on visit visa atleast sometimes later...or is there any other solution for it??
Please help me out..we are very much disturbed these days..
Thanks
Rahil.
|

replied May 5th, 2011
Rahil,

I believe we come to know only after cancellation,your mother visa is expired or not,do you know penalty charges?

I know b'coz of all commitments we struggle to get family again here we face problems,but keep hopes & praying,keep updating.

Even my family disturbed yaar,really its very pain.

Don't worry its matter of time,things will be better,take care.
|

replied May 6th, 2011
Hi Rahil,

Tell me may be they have given you an letter saying old or active TB?

As per the federal law here if old/active TB "Medically Unfit" in UAE,but information is not clear about BAN.

If PPD (Mantoux Test is positive)then they treat as active pulmonary TB not old TB.

In my case Sputam- Negative,Blood Test -Negative and Mantoux Test(ppd)-Negative only X-Ray showing some Scars they assumed not confirmed then they declared as Medically Unfit & OLD TB,which we never heard,but i went to private clinic only for X-ray report says "Pnemonia is noted & TB is concerned " i moved for further i came to know this scars is b'oz of "Brancovascular Markings" medical terms sas as below:

Bronchiovascular marking in the lungs are nothing but the normal making of the blood vessles of the lungs which are supplying to the bronchi and bronchiols these marking are increase in the case of any infection or inflammation.These are reconized by the prominent low density liner opacities in the lungs feild these are more prominent on the hilar region which is suggestive of an infection or inflammation.

Rahil have patience may be they rule out old TB very soon you can see from last three days news about Health in Gulf News.

Take care,Convey my regards

Disp
|

replied May 24th, 2011
ptb scars and UAE
disp,what`s about the last three days news? what was stated in that news? i just want to know because i am also having problem regarding scars due to old ptb and applying for employment visa in dubai,UAE.. by the way, my name is angela.. please reply..thank you.
|

replied November 23rd, 2013
Hello rahil i m also facing same prblem of old tb last jun 2013
bt now i wnt to know dt dis ban only enough for dubai or also attach to other gulf country???
b coz my uncle is wrking in makkah n i also wnt to go der bt i m scared,
so plz co operate me dt can i go other gulf country or not
|

replied May 24th, 2011
is an expat who has lung scars due to old ptb eligible to obtain a residence or employment visa in the UAE,particularly in dubai? or he is only allowed to enter and stay in the UAE using a tourist/visit visa ONLY, and not an employment visa?? please reply.. whoever knows about it .. thank you.
|

replied June 3rd, 2011
Hi to all,,i experience the same way,dubai law is suck..hoping for chance to work again in dubai,.pls update us if the law there is change so we can enter again to their country and apply for pataka(working permit)..god bless to us!!
|

replied June 18th, 2011
has anyone ever tried serrapeptase...an enzyme that remove lung scars...search it on the internet...id like to know if anyone have tried it bcoz im planning to buy if it really works...may God have mercy on us.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
re enter to dubai
hi
even i had a sam problem and was asked to go out of dubai bcz of old tb and scar on right lobe of lungs though test were saying negative.after coming to india i went through with the treatmet of 6months TB course and now my scar has completely gone.consult a doctor he will guide you for the treatment it may take 3 month to remove dat scar
|

replied March 16th, 2012
Hi

Can u tell me the medicine name to remove such scars as i am also a victim and returned last october.

pls share ur number so that i can call u. its urgent.

rgrds
Ashish
|

replied November 15th, 2012
My wife was deported from abudhabi due to old TB scar
Hi sir. Plz tell me how to get rid of old tb scar or tell me the name and address of this doctor where u got treated for old tb scar. Coz my was just deported last week from abudhabi due to this very SCAR Thanx and regards. Roohul abudhabi
|

replied November 15th, 2012
Hi sir. Plz tell me how to get rid of old tb scar or tell me the name and address of this doctor where u got treated for old tb scar. Coz my was just deported last week from abudhabi due to this very SCAR Thanx and regards. Roohul abudhabi
|

replied December 6th, 2012
helo...i hav the same problem too,jst want to knw wat medicine did u take to remove the scar in ur lungs? pls reply
|

replied July 24th, 2011
old TB scar
this is inhuman for OLD TB scar candidates to consider as UNFIT. Hope GCC ministers will amend the law this Ramadan.
|

replied July 24th, 2011
old TB scar
this is inhuman for OLD TB scar candidates to consider as UNFIT. Hope GCC ministers will amend the law this Ramadan.
|

replied July 31st, 2011
rajesh its mean no chance to stay in dubai i have same problam old tb like my other brothers.. pls add my id and v all disscuse about this problam and find the solution
|

replied January 14th, 2013
about old tb how can i go back to dubai after treatment...
pls reply me i have same promblem for u i am so stress about this how can i go back i dubai..thank you
|

replied August 2nd, 2011
today my brother has decleard unfit due to scar on lungs because of old TB and going cancel if in future Law become change let me know too and also can mail me best of luck
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
Old TB scar rule in UAE
I think this is for new comers only....any person working in Dubai has been made "UNFIT" while changing job/VISA ???
|

replied August 5th, 2011
yes the same thing happened with me also. i had visa for dubai and changed for abudhabi after 3 years. but bcoz of old scars they sent me back to my country. but this is very unfair.
|

replied August 5th, 2011
yes the same thing happened with me also. i had visa for dubai and changed for abudhabi after 3 years. but bcoz of old scars they sent me back to my country. but this is very unfair.
|

replied August 6th, 2011
old TB scar
hello asim, what was the result of your medical test. have they done sputum & skin test? provide details please.
|

replied August 6th, 2011
hi Rajesh. yes the amazing thing is that once they found scar in my upper side of lung they asked me to come for more test like skin test, another blood test and sputum test. and they took very long in that and result came negative in all those tests. and after all that they made excuse of the first x-ray report only.
so the question is that if they have to make decision only on xray reports why they waisting people's time.
and also when its old tb scars and is innactive ptb then why they are cancelling people. I think the people sitting in health ministry are not eligible for tht jobs bcoz they dont know anything
|

replied August 6th, 2011
hi Rajesh. yes the amazing thing is that once they found scar in my upper side of lung they asked me to come for more test like skin test, another blood test and sputum test. and they took very long in that and result came negative in all those tests. and after all that they made excuse of the first x-ray report only.
so the question is that if they have to make decision only on xray reports why they waisting people's time.
and also when its old tb scars and is innactive ptb then why they are cancelling people. I think the people sitting in health ministry are not eligible for tht jobs bcoz they dont know anything
|

replied August 7th, 2011
not fair..
ASIM we cant do anything b coz its rule.. but plss any one conform that after the life ban i can enter in dubai for vist or other visa ??
|

replied August 17th, 2011
no u cant tht is sure
|

replied September 5th, 2011
UAE rejected Tuberculosis cases....
Asim, I dn't think so that anybody have old scars can't enter in UAE again, it is not sure.
1- Fahad first you take proper medicens for that.
2- Take a medical fitness certificate from you doctor.
3- Go to GAMCA (GCC country approved medical center) in your home country and take medical certificate.
4- Then take visit visa and go to UAE then in UAE go to any Govt. hospital and take medical certificate from here.
With these documents you will clear everything. There is no life time ban on you, I said agin THERE IS NO LIFE TIME BAN ON YOU. Only six months ban (6 months only).
Be religious and take lot of prayers of your parents then take this decision again....... Thx.
|

replied September 6th, 2011
Dear ZUAE the problem is that u are not sure on that, u should confirm this first as thts why they take eye and finger scan and when again somebody will enter in the uae they will stop him or her on the airport on eye scan counter.
so better to check this again and should confirm from some authorities
|

replied September 15th, 2011
Hi guys,
So is there any way to lift the ban..?

Thanks
|

replied September 27th, 2011
You can enter in UAE, If you have a life time. They will not issue a visa for that person, even a visit visa.

I tried my self to get the visit visa but they refused because i have a life time ban just because a old Tb unfit person.

If someone have a solution to lift the ban, kindly guide me.
|

replied September 28th, 2011
hi anny,

someone has told, you may get visa with new passport.

if anyone have correct info to lift the ban kindly share
|