Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

Old small scar in my left lung

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
Im already here in the gulf. Came here by a family visa luckily found a job and now im in the process of changing into my work residence visa, but unfortunately this old small scar in my left lung is hindering me to do so. Is there a possible way to treat my old small scar? What are the possible way so i can clear my xray? Please help me. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
greassy111,

The treatment options for pulmonary fibrosis (scarring in the lung) are very limited. There is no evidence that any medications can help this condition, since scarring is permanent once it has developed.

Sorry.

Is it possible that you could get a waiver for the small lung scar? The scarring is not an active disease process and it is not progressive.

Good luck.
|

replied March 19th, 2012
Thank you i find it very informative. How can i get a waiver? Where will i get it? Please help me because i do not know what to do. Remember, im already here in the gulf particularly in doha.
|

replied March 17th, 2012
thank you. i find it very informative. how can i get a waiver? where will i get it? remember, im already here at the gulf, particularly in doha, qatar.
|
Quick Reply