Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

odor, itching, discharge, bumps.

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
For a long time now ( Over a year ) i have had a very fishy odor. My vagina is constantly itching which causes the outter lips to be swollen and dry. I get ALOT of discharge with the fishy odor which can be smelt through my clothes. I've seen my gyno and she gave me Vandazole. The first time I used it the symptoms went away for a while and everything was fine. Shortly after they came right back. I went again and she has me on Vandazole again, this time it hasnt worked at all. She never told me excatly what I had. But by my own research i thought it was BV. however, I have never had sex so im not sure how that works. My gyno told me that if it doesnt work this time i might have to accept that this is normal for me. this is in no way normal and im not sure what to do. After some hard thinking I realized that awhile back ( a year plus ) I went to the beach on my period and im pretty sure I had a strange reaction with the salt water because this is when all this started happening.

Also, since february i've been getting little bumps on the outside of my vagina. Once again Im still a virgin. My gyno said there were just a virus and that they take up to a year to go away. she never gave me a name for these. Im curious how these get caused and if after a year can they come back ?

Lastly, for the past couple of days my vagina has been itching on the inside. This doesn't ever happen. I'm starting my period just now and Im curious if its normal to feel a little itchy on the inside around this time?

If anyone has any advice on these matters they would be greatly appreciated. Especially the 1st one. That one has been with me forever and I cant get it to go away.
Please reply if you have any info to share ! thanks !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2010
I am 40n yrs old and when i was pregnant with our 3rd child, i got the same kind of symptoms. I do not have an inside itch though. But i have to do the best i can to not scratch lips with my nails, it will make it bleed. So i scratch it with toilet paper. I always have a tiny cut in the back of the area. And that spot burns when i pee. my gyneacoligist gave me yeats medicine twice, but it did not really give more than 2 days relief and than it was back full force. So its not yeast infection. I have done research and was told it may be bacterial vaginosis. I hope this helps you. To know yr not alone.
|

replied November 6th, 2011
I had the same problem a year ago and my doctor prescribe me with a "bullet" to insert into my woman. The problem went away for awhile but few months later it came back. The itch was so very bad that it left me exhausted all day. I went searching online and stumbled onto something traditional. I tried it and till now the problem has not arises again. Thank God. Have a look. I saw it on you-tube entitled: Revirgin Stick Natural Organic- 100% Organic
|

replied June 19th, 2013
Help asap
Hi im 19. My vagina lips are very itchy all the time and it looks like they are lumpy and wrinkly and lightly sweating or oozing. And even after bathing I have this fishy odor. And a slightly greyish brownish discharge. These problems are also between my breasts as well. Please help me asap. Please help!!!!!!!
|